Wednesday, January 21, 2009

estero (binondo)

Heard a lot of stories about good food in Ongpin I told it to my pal who lived near Binondo and she vonlunteered to accompany me there after our hike in Mt. Maculot, Cuenca, Batangas. We were so tired after the hike but the 3 of us (with Doc and Ate Ellen) none of us decided to back out. So from Cuenca Batangas, we went straight to Binondo with our BIG BAGS.

It was so easy for us to find the place. Hungry!!! We immediately ordered viands and yang chow rice.

Hototay Soup

Hototay soup was savory. That alone would be enough for me as my viand.


Beef Brocolli

Beef Brocolli was just okay. I can't remember how it taste.It was just the same Beef Brocolli that you can have in the food court.


Buttered Chicken

It was the best buttered chicken ever!!! hahaha! I love it so much! I was like a hungry man eating. A must try when you go to Estero.

Tofu in oyster sauce

I love this also.I volunteered to devour it.

Estero food tripping is one of the best eating memory for me. I'd love to go back there but I dont know how. Besides, I will only go back there if I"m with the same "makukulit" friends.

No comments: