Thursday, January 22, 2009

behrouz - metrowalk

Metrowalk

I had a chance to eat at Behrouz sometime Dec. 2007.It was after Viva's Christmas Party at Club Filipino when Kuya Eric asked us to go to Metrowalk. When we got there, he went straight to Behrouz. He asked me not to oder anything since we will order his fave kabab and that's good for two. It was great! Yummy kabab!


Obviously good for two

Last year, I was upset and went out of the office as soon as the office clock reached 7:30 PM. I texted a very good friend of mine to console me and eat with me to reduce depression. He agreed and I compelled him to go to Metrowalk. There, Behrouz again! I ordered what Kuya Eric had. I ordered two since I am so hungry. Still, I enjoyed it! I love their kabab so much!

Kabab with long grain rice and butter
I devoured a rice-for-two derving and still have my kabab.

My depression instantaneous went away.

No comments: