Wednesday, January 21, 2009

cerealicious (galleria)

I grabbed the chance of seeing my fave friend louie at robs galleria even if it was late 6:30 PM. You know, my pal Louie is indeed hard to find so why not grasp the opportunity, right?! I arrived just in time. I persistently and insistently asked Louie to attend Sunday Service at Victory Church at 7 PM and good thing he agreed.But before that, he asked me to buy something to drink. we decided to buy at the snack bar of Movieworld but we saw Cerealicious.

Cerealicious

The store is inviting right?! What a wonderful hue!Moreover, the names in the menu board is cute! Derived from different movies.

Walk 2 reM&Mber

Since he was just thirsty, we decided to try their smoothies. I chose Walk 2 reM&Mber (starwberry)
since i love pink.hehehe. It was nice! I enjoyed it infact.

Charlie and the chocnut factory

Louie bought the Charlie and the chocnut factory. His choice tasted just so-so. In fact he didn't devour it.Our Cerealicous experience was just okay. Nothing special.

No comments: