Sunday, February 15, 2009

bellini's experience

I've been reading bulks of blogs about the italian restaurant in Cubao. I also heard this once with my friend when I was in college. I am so agog to visit since I heard a lot of good things 'bout it. My first attempt was with my ex. Unfortunately, he came late and the resto is closed.Finally, I had my first visit in the famous Bellini's last month. It was in fact unplanned. I just asked him to come late at 9. Bellini's is a good place, nice ambiance! I saw the owner preoccupied entertaining visitors.

I ordered the Quattro Formaggi since blogs are telling me that it's good! and THEY'RE RIGHT!!! Super yummy!


Quattro Formaggi
Pasta

Then Bryan ordered pasta which he devoured. He liked it.
Panna Cotta
Panna Cotta is my instant favorite! IT WAS SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!! The best thing for me! Bryan and I was so inlove with it!
Orange Cake
Orange cake was a disappointment to me though blogs are telling that it was exceptionally delicious. But I didn't like it.
Bellini's Cubao Expo

Cubao Expo is now a place you can hang out. There are bars and art shops that you will surely fall in love!

No comments: